TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE 2021 PELNI JOURNALISTIC WORKS COMPETITION
1. Participants are Indonesian citizens (WNI) aged at least 18 years and work as journalists/journalists, both permanent and freelance in print and online mass media that have been verified by the Press Council.
2. Registration is free of charge.
3. Documents sent to the committee include;
4. The committee does not accept submissions of articles in hard copy or printed versions
5. Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 articles that will be published in the period July 1, 2021 – August 30, 2021. The deadline for submitting articles is no later than September 5, 2021.
6. The submitted article has never won an award from a similar competition and is not included in the advertorial category.
7. PELNI has the right to use articles submitted by participants as part of PELNI's internal non-commercial publications (annual reports, program brochures, service information, etc.) while still including the authors and media as credits.
8. All forms of claims from other parties on the participant's work are entirely the responsibility of the participant
9. The decision of the jury is final and cannot be contested.
10. The committee does not serve correspondence or correspondence.
11. By submitting articles, participants are deemed to understand and will comply with all terms and conditions of the competition made by the committee.
12. Articles submitted must be in accordance with the theme that has been determined by the committee
Article Contest Big Theme:
"The Role of PELNI in Sea Transport Connectivity in Indonesia"
Deadline for submission of works:
5 September 2021
CFO BUMN Award 2019
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia (Persero) EN
Pengakuan Atas Tata Kelola Perusahaan
Layani Wisata Keliling Kepulauan Komodo
This is test intro for Event EN
Upaya pemberian free bagasi hingga 50 kg tanpa dipungut biaya yang dilakukan PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia (Persero) - PELNI memberikan dampak positif bagi kinerja perusahaan.
PELNI New Custom Health Procedure
Aid Mask and Handsanitizer Prevent COVID-19
New Custom Health Procedures for PT. PELNI
The structure of Domus Coronarius Circularis is a collaboration between PT PELNI and the Reef Foundation
PT PELNI won the Gold Winner in the Social Economy Contribution category at the 2020 RRI Iconomics BUMN Brand Award "Millenials Choice"
Is a provider of goods and services of PT PELNI as defined in the Procurement Guidelines
PT PELNI (Persero) won the Gold Winner and Top 100 Worldwide titles in the Corporate Publishing Competition and Global Communications Competition categories
PT PELNI has held five virtual tours on Board since 2020
Prospective Service Governance
New Customary Health Procedure for Stakeholders PT. PELNI
KM Sabuk Nusantara 66, one of the pioneer ships operated by PT PELNI (Persero) has received an award from the Ministry of Transportation
PT PELNI's commitment to implementing and developing environmental, social and economic pillars
Virtual tour on board has been a program by PELNI Lifestyle since 2020
PT PELNI (Persero) along with other State-Owned Enterprises that are members of the Jakarta COVID-19 SOE Task Force distributed a total of 25,000 cloth masks
RKS Kampung PELNI Baubau is the third RKS program initiated by PT PELNI in collaboration with the GMC Foundation which also participated in the two previous RKS programs