Jakarta, September 16, 2020 - Passengers of PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) in the middle of the third quarter of 2020 recorded an increase of 314% compared to the previous quarter. The company hopes that the 11 ports that are still closing their activities can operate as soon as possible.
The Head of PT PELNI Corporate Secretary Yahya Kuncoro said that although 11 ports were still closed, 23 out of the 26 ships were operating in September 2020. "The ports which are still closed by the local government are Tarempa, Letung, Kijang, Karimunjawa, Bontang, Lewoleba, Namrole, Saumlaki, Nabire, Agats, and Merauke, "said Yahya.
According to the data, in Q III-2020 until September 13, 2020, the number of passengers on PT PELNI's passenger ships was 151,685 or increasing to 314% from 36,603 passengers in QII-2020. "The number of increases in passengers is quite significant, this is because in the second quarter the number of ships operating was less than in the third quarter due to the Covid-19 Pandemic," said Yahya.
This September, 23 passenger ship has scheduled to operate, while KM Tidar has started its operation in the second week. 22 other passenger ships will start operational activities this week, including:
1. KM Lambelu (ETD 16 September 2020) : Makassar – ParePare – Balikpapan – Tarakan – Nunukan – Pantoloan – Balikpapan – ParePare – Makassar – BauBau – Larantuka – Kupang – Larantuka – Maumere – BauBau – Makassar – ParePare – Balikpapan – Pantoloan – Tarakan – Nunukan – Balikpapan – ParePare – Makassar
2. KM Egon (ETD 29 September 2020) : Waingapu – Lembar – Waingapu – Lembar – Surabaya – Batulicin – ParePare – Batulicin – Surabaya – Lembar – Waingapu
3. KM KFC Jetliner (ETD 26 September 2020) : Wanci – Baubau – Raha – Kendari – Raha – Baubau – Wanci – Baubau – Raha – Kendari – Raha – Baubau – Wanci
4. KM Gunung Dempo (ETD 25 September 2020) : Tg.Priok – Surabaya – Makassar – Sorong – Manokwari – Wasior – Jayapura – Wasior – Jayapura – Wasior – Manokwari – Sorong – Namlea – Makassar – Surabaya - Tg. Priok
5. KM Tilongkabila (ETD 26 September 2020) : Benoa – Lembar – Bima – Labuanbajo – Makassar – BauBau – Raha – Kendari – Luwuk – Gorontalo – Bitung – Gorontalo – Luwuk – Kendari – Raha – BauBau – Makassar – Labuanbajo – Bima – Benoa
6. KM Tatamailau (ETD 27 September 2020) : Bitung – Tidore - Sorong- FakFak – Kaimana – Tual – Timika – Merauke (return)
7. KM Bukit Siguntang (ETD 20 September 2020) : Makassar – ParePare – Balikpapan – Tarakan – Nunukan – Balikpapan – ParePare – Makassar - Maumere - Larantuka - Kupang - Larantuka - Maumere - Makassar - Parepare - Balikpapan - Tarakan - Nunukan - Balikpapan - Parepare - Makassar
8. KM Dorolonda (ETD 24 September 2020): Tg. Priok – Surabaya – Makassar – BauBau – Namlea – Ambon – Ternate – Bitung (return)
9. KM Binaiya (ETD 28 September 2020) : Makassar – Bima - Labuan Bajo – Makassar - Labuan Bajo – Bima – Benoa – Bima - Labuan Bajo – Makassar
10. KM Dobonsolo (ETD 30 September 2020) : Tg. Priok – Surabaya – Makassar – BauBau – Ambon – Sorong – Serui – Jayapura - Serui - Sorong - Ambon - Baubau - Makassar - Surabaya - Tg.Priok
11. KM Umsini (ETD 25 September 2020) : Batam - Tg.Priok - Surabaya - Makassar – Maumere – Larantuka – Kupang – Larantuka – Maumere – Makassar – Surabaya - Tg. Priok – Batam
12. KM Awu (ETD 29 September 2020) : Kumai - Surabaya – Benoa – Bima – Waingapu – Ende – Kupang – Kalabahi – Kupang – Ende – Waingapu – Bima – Benoa – Surabaya – Kumai
13. KM Sinabung (ETD 17 September 2020) : Surabaya – Makassar – BauBau – Banggai – Bitung – Ternate – Bacan – Sorong – Manokwari – Biak – Jayapura (return)
14. KM Ciremai (ETD 19 September 2020) : Tg. Priok – Surabaya – Makassar – BauBau – Sorong – Manokwari – Biak – Jayapura – Biak – Manokwari – Sorong – Namlea – BauBau – Makassar – Surabaya – Tg. Priok
15. KM Labobar (ETD 22 September 2020) : Surabaya - Balikpapan - Pantoloan - Bitung - Ternate - Sorong - Manokwari - Serui - Jayapura (return)
16. KM Kelimutu (ETD 17 September 2020) : Semarang - Kumai - Surabaya - Kumai - Semarang - Kumai - Semarang - Sampit - Surabaya
17. KM Nggapulu (ETD 21 September 2020) : Tg. Priok - Surabaya - Makassar - Baubau - Ambon - Banda - Tual - Dobo - Kaimana - Fakfak (return)
18. KM Sirimau (ETD 21 September 2020) : Kupang - Kalabahi - Tual - Dobo - Timika - Merauke - Timika - Dobo - Tual - Kalabahi - Kupang - Maumere - Baubau - Wanci - Ambon - Sorong - Manokwari
19. KM Wilis (ETD 18 September 2020) : Makassar - Labuanbajo - Bima - Waikelo - Waingapu - Ende - Kupang - Ende - Waingapu - Waikelo - Bima - Labuanbajo - Makassar - Batulicin
20. KM Sangiang (ETD 18 September 2020) : Bitung - Ternate - Sanana - Namlea - Ambon - Geser - Fakfak - Sorong (return)
21. KM Lawit (ETD 26 September 2020) : Tg. Priok - Pontianak Semarang - Kumai - Semarang - Pontianak - Tg.Priok
22. KM Leuser (ETD 22 September 2020) : Surabaya-Benoa-Bima-Labuanbajo-Makassar-BauBau-Wanci-Ambon-Tual-Dobo-Timika-Merauke (return)
"Meanwhile, KM Kelud and KM Bukit Raya are in the process of docking. KM Pangrango will also prepare for docking. We hope that in October, 26 passenger ships can operate normally again, "added Yahya.
More information about the ship routes and schedules can be found through PELNI official social media at @ Pelni162 and the website www.pelni.co.id as well as the PELNI contact center at 021-162.
PELNI is a State-Owned Enterprise that operates in the field of sea transportation has currently operated as many as 26 passenger ships and visited 83 ports and served 1,100 sections.
In addition to passenger transportation, PELNI also serves 45 pioneer ship routes which become a means of accessibility for population mobility in the 3TP area where pioneer vessels stop at 275 ports with 3,739 sections. PELNI also operates a total of 20 Rede vessels. Whereas in the logistics business services, PELNI now operates 4 cargo ships, 8 sea toll vessels, and 1 cattle-specific vessel.
If you need confirmation, please contact:
Head of Corporate Secretariat PT PELNI (Persero)
Mobile: 0811 988 0162
A total of 25 crew members consisting of 21 crew (ABK) and 4 partners working in KM Lambelu are now showing good health developments.
PELNI Berbagi Pangan Murah Kepada Penumpang Kapal di Semarang
Aid was handed over symbolically by the President Director of PT PELNI (Persero), Insan Purwarisya L Tobing to participants who received benefits and witnessed by North Petojo Village Chief, Indarto at the Head Office of PT PELNI (Persero)
PELNI Resmikan Rumah Kelola Sampah di Batu Licin, Kalimantan Selatan
PLN-PELNI Signed MOU for Logistics Transportation
PT PELNI (Persero) again announced that KM Lambelu was declared free of Covid 19. This was indicated by the decrease in the yellow flag on the ship on Sunday (10/5).
Dalam rangka menyongsong ulang tahun yang ke-21, Kementerian Badan Usaha Milik Negara (BUMN) dan HUT ke-67 PT. Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia (Persero) - PELNI, Kementerian BUMN kembali melakukan kegiatan bersama masyarakat di berbagai daerah di Indonesia.
The policy has been socialized since Friday (9/4) and takes effect from 12 April 2020.
PELNI has distributed sea toll cargo totaling 22,497 TEUs
PT PELNI (Persero) took part in the Joint Post of SOEs to help deal with flooding in the Greater Jakarta area.
The commitment of PT PELNI (Persero) in developing strong human resources
PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to operate KM Logistik Nusantara (Lognus) 6 which will be used specifically to carry cargo on the sea highway program.
Management would like to thank Danang Parikesit and Lotto Srinaita Ginting for their contribution to the Company
PELNI recorded an increase in the volume of container cargo transported by cargo ships during Semester 1 of 2020 to almost 300 percent over the same period from the previous year.
PELNI is always ready to be a part of the caring action led by BUMN Foundation for Indonesia
PELNI is committed to continuing to maximize services, passenger ships are optimized for logistics transportation throughout Indonesia, especially to meet the needs of communities approaching the Holy Month of Ramadan 1441 AH and Eid al-Fitr in 2020.
Based on the test results, there were 16 crew members who showed reactive results. Now 16 people have been taken to the PELNI Hospital for further examination.
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia (Persero) continues to maximize the operations of passenger ships and pioneer ships during the Idul Adha 1441 H / 2020 period, falls on Friday (31/7).
With its routes entering big cities and 3TP areas (underdeveloped, remote, outermost, and border), PELNI ships are very likely to take the role of distributing the COVID-19 vaccine.
Sea Highway Payload has increased by 13 percent since the Nataru period began compared to 2019 in the same period
Welcoming Christmas 2020 and New Year 2021, PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to fully operate all passenger ships owned by still paying attention to health protocols during the voyage
The examination results showed that there were 3 passengers from Jakarta indicated that Covid-19 and 19 crew members were indicated to be exposed to Covid-19 without symptoms (OTG).
Management will continue to monitor the healthy development of KM Bukit Raya crew
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) plans to collaborate with the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs to help expand the distribution of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) products.
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) aggressively strengthening its logistics business through the My Cargoo application.
PT PELNI upholds integrity and transparent in accepting prospective employees
As the success in carrying out the assignment of the Tol Laut Program and livestock ships, PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) received an appreciation from the Ministry of Transportation.
Aid was handed over symbolically by Eddy Susanto Soepadmo
PELNI Group provide bus fleet facilities as shuttle transportation for medical personnel who work at PELNI Hospital, Jakarta.
PT PELNI (Persero) is currently preparing itself for the implementation of "New Normal Life
PT PELNI is always committed to serving the public, especially the 3TP area
As of mid-July, the cargo of cattle on ships operated by PELNI reached 2,968.
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) received a visit from the National Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT) that wanted to see the implementation of the COVID-19 health protocols in the Company's environment.
Penerapan protokol kesehatan yang ketat terutama mewajibkan Rapid Test Antibodi menjadi poin penting bagi para penumpang kapal PELNI
KM Egon transported 691 coli of relief items for disaster victims in South Kalimantan and West Sulawesi
A total of 26 passenger ships are ready to serve customers who wish to travel by sea on joint leave and national holidays of the Prophet Muhammad's.
Penggunaan Rapid Test Antibodi masih menjadi salah satu syarat utama bagi calon penumpang kapal PELNI
PT PELNI (Persero) was assigned by the Ministry of Transportation to continue the management of KM Camar Nusantara I as one of the special cattle ships that operated by the Company.
PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to welcome the peak season moments of Christmas and New Year 2021 (Nataru) by re-opening the PELNI ship ticket sales channel through the mobile application and website on the 25th of November 2020
President Director of PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) won an award from Iconomics as Best CEO 2020 In Shipping Category
After showing negative results for two consecutive swab checks.
PT PELNI (Persero) continues to maximize the operational implementation of sea toll vessels to ensure the distribution and availability of staple goods and other important items in Indonesia.
The 68th anniversary of the anniversary, PELNI carried the theme 'Building Connectivity'.
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) once again distributed several CSR assistance to medical personnel at PELNI Hospital.
Mengantisipasi besarnya jumlah penumpang pada Nataru, PT PELNI menyesuaikan kebijakan pemerintah terhadap protokol kesehatan diatas kapal
PT PELNI (Persero) has required all prospective passengers who will travel on PELNI ships to include COVID -Health certificates free -19 issued by hospitals
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia (Persero) - PELNI is ready to support the Government in advancing Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia. T
PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia or PT PELNI (Persero) won two awards in the categories "Top CSR Awards 2020 # Star 4" and "Top Leader on CSR Commitment 2020"
As of the fourth quarter of 2020, KM Logistik Nusantara 6 owned by PT PELNI (Persero) will serve Morotai Island as an addiional route
PT PELNI fully supports the implementation of GeNose C19 on PELNI vessels
The company received an award in the category of business institutions that are active and consistent in disaster management in Indonesia
The ban has been set from 24 April 2020 to 8 June 2020.
PT PELNI (Persero) has served 19,224 passengers who traveled during the period of joint leave and the national holiday of the Prophet Muhammad.
PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to reopen operational activities to transport passengers
PELNI welcomes the opening of port access in several regions in Indonesia.
Adanya peningkatan jumlah penumpang saat Nataru menjadi perhatian utama PELNI untuk meingkatkan layanan dan tetap sesuai protokol kesehatan
The company projects that in the fourth quarter of 2020, the ship can carry up to 343,472 customers.
The Minister of Transportation appreciated the compliance and services of the Company and other port stakeholders in implementing the homecoming elimination period this year.
In accordance with Addendum SE Kasatgas Number 13 of 2021, the post-homecoming period which originally ended on May 24, 2021 was extended to May 31, 2021.
PELNI fully supports the Government's vaccination program
Until now, 1,188 employees have received the vaccine, out of a total of 4,912 PELNI employees spread across 46 branch offices and ships
PT PELNI (Persero) again serves the sale of boat tickets online during the tightening period after the Idul Fitri 1442 H homecoming. This online service will reopen on May 18, 2021 through the Company's official website and PELNI Mobile Apps
The company is committed to continuing to provide convenience. Passengers no longer have to go to the branch office to exchange tickets but can now print directly on the day of departure at the port
PT PELNI (Persero) as a maritime shipping and logistics company provides two fleets of passenger ships, KM Awu and KM Egon, to transport humanitarian aid for victims of natural disasters in the East Nusa Tenggara
PT PELNI (Persero) carried 5,388 passengers on the first day of travel tightening after the elimination of the Eid homecoming in 2021. 3,966 passengers traveled by passenger ships and 1,422 passengers on pioneer ships.
GeNose C19 is present on all 26 PELNI passenger ships to ensure the health condition of all crew members and passengers during the voyage.
The management has taken the necessary actions and emphasized that the Company in carrying out its business is guided by the values of Pancasila
Application of GeNose C19 as an alternative departure requirement for PELNI vessels. This policy will take effect starting April 1, 2021 in accordance with SE of the Covid-19 Handling Task Force Number 12 of 2021 concerning Domestic Travel Provisions.
Cashless payments are applied to provide convenience, safety and convenience for customers
KM Gandha Nusantara 14 carried 1,800 basic food packages and 2 boxes of masks, which were assistance from Indonesian President Joko Widodo
Entering the Holy Month of Ramadan 1442 H, PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to hold a series of Ramadan activities with the theme Ramadan Caring
PT PELNI (Persero) is ready to comply with stopping homecoming by temporarily suspending sea transportation for passengers from 6 to 17 May 2021.
PT PELNI (Persero) invites Regional Governments to maximize the return cargo of sea tolls, by utilizing superior commodities in each region
During the non-homecoming period of Idul Fitri 1442 H, 26 PELNI passenger ships will be converted to transport logistical cargoes, medicines and medical equipment, as well as other essential goods needed by the region
From January to May 2021, marine toll ships operated by PT PELNI have transported 3,759 TEUs, an increase of 70% compared to 2020 in the same period.